Referral forms are available on our “How to Refer” page.
Other documents from the PSWS and Oxford PGMDE / Health Education Thames Valley
Other sources of support
Please take care when visiting external sites – we do not control their content or security settings.
- Coaching for performance or career dilemmas (Thames Valley): oxforddeanerypsu.org.uk
- Gold Guide copmed.org.uk/gold-guide-7th-edition/the-gold-guide-7th-edition A reference guide for UK postgraduate specialty training
- Foundation Training Reference Guide https://www.foundationprogramme.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/2018-07/Reference%20Guide.pdf
- Sci-59: psychometric test to determine best fit specialty bma.org.uk/advice/career/applying-for-training/sci59-medical-specialty-psychometric-test
- Compare specialities: healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/compare-roles
- Dentistry careers: rcseng.ac.uk/dental-faculties/fds/careers-in-dental-surgery
- Psychiatrists’ Support Service 020 7245 0412 rcpsych.ac.uk/workinpsychiatry/psychiatristssupportservice.aspx
- Royal College of Surgeons in England goo.gl/qGxu8i
- Medic Footprints: for considering leaving medicine
Professional Support and Development
- E-learning: South East Leadership Academy
- Supporting the under-performing trainee: rcplondon.ac.uk/education-practice/course/supporting-underperforming-trainee
- Return to work guidance for educators aomrc.org.uk/reports-guidance/revalidation-reports-and-guidance/return-practice-guidance
This list is also available as a leaflet; view it here or request printed copies for distribution.
There are some other suggestions of places to get help or support on the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges website